You are here
Lifelong Sexuality, Couples Therapy & S.A.R.
Title of Workshop: Lifelong Sexuality, Couples Therapy & S.A.R.
Date: Feb 6-8, 2020
- Sexual Attitude Reassessment (10 CE)
- Anatomy and Treatment of Sexual Pain from Puberty Through Childbirth and Into Menopause
- Introduction to the Integration of Couples and Sex Therapy
- More Tech, More Talking: How Evolving Sex Tech Impacts Fidelity Agreements
- ADHD in Love and Bed: Treating Couples When One Partner has ADHD
Registration for the SAR and each day sold separately.
Location (City, State or if online synchronous/asynchronous): on the campus of the Chicago School of Professional Psychology in Washington, DC
Presenter: Tammy Nelson, PhD; Shadeen Francis, LMFT; Michael Giordano, LICSW; Gail Guttman, LCSW; Rivka Sidorsky, LCSW-C; Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA,
Sponsor (If any): Integrative Sex Therapy Institute (ISTI)
Contact Name: Scarlett Ross
AASECT approved for: 10 CE for SAR; 17 CE for other courses
(AASECT CE Credits 60 minutes = 1 CE Credit)