You are here
The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) is a non-profit association devoted to the promotion of sexual health by the development and advancement of the fields of sexual therapy, counseling, and education. We are an organization driven by our members’ passion for advocacy, inclusivity and equity in the field of sexual health and sexual freedom.
As a member of AASECT, you are not only able to take advantage of the many tangible benefits our organization has to offer, you are welcomed into a powerful alliance of people who are dedicated to the advancement of the highest standards of professional practice for sexuality educators, counselors and therapists. Against the backdrop of our ever-changing world, it is now more important than ever to lend your voice and spirit to our dynamic village of members. We are AASECT, and we are stronger together.
Join as a member and gain unlimited access to many membership benefits:
- Become an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, Counselor, Educator or Supervisor.
- Connect with other AASECT members by gaining access to our membership directory.
- Access an invaluable platform for knowledge sharing by joining the AASECT Listserv.
- Receive special member discounts for event registration to the AASECT Annual Conference and AASECT Institute.
- Receive discounted subscription rate to several of Routledge’s sexual health titles (details below).
- Vote in AASECT elections and serve on committees and taskforces to be a part of shaping the future of the fields of sexual therapy, counseling and education.
AASECT members receive these exclusive discounts on the following journals from Routledge/Taylor & Francis:
- Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
- The American Journal of Sexuality Education
- The International Journal of Sexual Health
- The International Journal of Transgenderism
- To take advantage of these discounts please email email@example.com for more information.