You are here
The AASECT 2023 Virtual Institute Scholarships are for participants who represent communities that have been historically marginalized due to gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, education level, socio-economic status, and other factors.
The scholarship application deadline has passed. Notifications will be made by October 2, 2023.
Scholarships will cover a portion of or the full cost of admission for the Institute. Please only apply for the scholarship is you are able to attend for the full day.
The application form will address the following:
- Your identity as one or more of the communities mentioned above.
- Your interest in attending the 2023 Virtual Institute.
- Your work in diversity, equity, and/or inclusion as it relates to sexuality education, counseling, therapy, or advocacy (or the work that you hope to do).
- Any volunteering that you've done for AASECT (this is not a requirement to apply).
- The type of scholarship that you are requesting (full or partial).
- There are 10 partial scholarships available for AASECT members that will offer a discounted rate of $75 to register. This partial scholarship includes discounted Institute admission and continuing education credits.
- There are 20 full scholarships available for AASECT members that include Institute admission and continuing education credits.
If you have any questions about scholarship criteria or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.